In partnership with Speedo, and Swimming Canada; Head to Head is running a 7 week virtual stroke and resilience mentorship program that is open to competitive swimmers of ALL AGES and ABILITIES!
THE FIRST 10 GROUPS TO REGISTER WITH A GROUP OF 10 (TEAMMATES OR FRIENDS) WILL EACH RECEIVE 10 T-SHIRTS (1 shirt per person in your group)!
- As soon as you register, along with 9 of your friends or teammates, have one person in your group email email@example.com with the list of the names and email address that were used to register each participant from your group, along with 1 mailing address for the 10 shirts to be mailed to!
- If you're the first 10 groups to do so, each of you will receive a FREE Head to Head / Speedo t-shirt and swim cap!
REGISTER NOW FOR:
GIVEAWAYS AND SWAG!
- There will be several opportunities to win prizes and giveaways, through random draws, and through showing great engagement in the program.
LIVE WEBINARS WITH DIFFERENT OLYMPIC SWIMMERS
- Each Webinar will be include time for Q & A with the Olympian and each webinar will be led by a different Olympic swimmer. Register now and tune in to each Zoom call to find out who will be sharing their story with you!!!
IN POOL STROKE AND DRILL VIDEOS FROM OLYMPIANS ALONG WITH THEIR FAVOURITE WORKOUTS, RACE DAY PLANS and much more!
- Watch in pool video footage from the experts ! Upgrade your understanding on a few different stroke drills and turns and hear why these athletes like these drills!
- Learn about how Olympians prepare on race day, get sample warm ups, eating plans and more!
SHORT VIDEOS DIRECTLY FROM OLYMPIANS AND NATIONAL TEAM ATHLETES ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES AND CHALLENGES
- Hear stories directly from different Olympic swimmers on leadership qualities and resilience strategies in the form of professionally created videos
SELF REFLECTION WORKBOOKS and other resources, to help you reflect on the topics and strategies heard in the videos
- Swimmers will also receive a self reflection workbook which they can work through on their own or in groups virtually.
RESOURCES FOR PARENTS AVAILABLE TOO!
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES
1. Program Launch and Zoom Call with First Olympian
- Sunday November 29th, 6:30PM EST
2. Reboot Zoom call with Second Olympian
- Sunday December 27th at 6:30PM EST
3. Final Zoom call with Third Olympian
- Sunday January 17th, 2020 at 6:30PM EST